2.5 kw Wind Turbine
The XZERES 110 is a versatile turbine that can be used in a wide range of applications. This machine can generate remote energy for telecommunication sites, on and off-grid living, island power, and for critical uninterrupted power systems. It can also be used to provide low cost, reliable electricity to businesses, residents, churches, and schools to name just a few.
This machine gets its name from its large swept area relative to its capacity rating which, in combination with high performance blades, enables it to generate more energy in lower wind speed at low RPMs. This design reduces maintenance requirements, and provides for quiet operation.
Model XZERES 110
- Rotor Diameter 3.6 m (11.8 ft)
- Swept Area 10.2 sq m (110 sq ft)
- Peak Power 2.5 kW
- Cut-in Speed 5 mph (2.2 m/s)
- Blades 3-blade, upwind
- Body Ductile iron casting and steel
- Alternator 3 phase, neodymium permanent magnet
- Tower-top Weight 143 kg (315 lb)
- Shipping Dimensions 81”(L) x 27”(W) x 42”(H)
- Monthly Output (Estimated) 419 kWh @ 12 mph
- Output Interface 220-240 VAC 60 Hz 208 VAC 60 Hz